TweetPo.st enhances the way that you update your status inside of Facebook, instead of using the standard Twitter app for Facebook. What makes it different?
Here’s what it can do:
- Post tweets as Facebook Status Updates
- Post links you tweet on your Facebook Wall (so your friends can watch videos and see pictures right in their News Feed)
- Ignore @replies
- Change @mentions to real names
- Only post the tweets you specify to Facebook (if this is all you want, Selective Twitter is the app for you)
- Track links posted to Facebook with awe.sm
One of the key things to remember before you set this up is to disable all other Twitter to Facebook applications you have running. They use Facebook Connect to get you started. For those that have not investigated sites like Ping.fm and Posterous, this is a good choice to get you started in integrating all your networks.