SpokenTwitter allows you to record a message that is tweeted out as a link so people hear your voice. You can reply, retweet and more with their menus and they provide local access numbers across numerous countries.
Features: (via any phone)
- Post spoken tweets to Twitter
- Unlimited recording length
- NO 140 character restriction
- Voice tweet in local language
- Followers, hear real voice
- Tweet while mobile / offline
- Local access numbers
- Listen to Twitter text timeline
- Audio playback of voice tweets
- @Replies to tweets
The only way I see this being monetized is commercials and advertisers inserted at some point in the process of usage and growth They have to store all of these audio tweets for retrieval and playback. As well as index and make instantly available.