Tweete is definitely orange in color and geared for mobile web usage. They promote themselves in teh niche between the heavy bandwidth usage of Slandr and the featureless mobile interface. They promote ad-free usage with a bunch of features.
The list of what they did was still impressive, and many can be turned off to speed performance or on for full features. From their site:
Tweete currently allows you to:
- Update status
- View user + friends timeline with pagination
- View replies with pagination
- View direct messages with pagination
- Send direct messages
- View user profiles
- Follow & Unfollow users
- View current API limit usage
- View favourites with pagination
- Add/Delete favourites
- Search twitter
- Configurable Menus
- Tweete settings profiles
- Avatars within the timeline
- Turn the header bar on/off
- The ability to enable a restrictive input box or not. i.e. limit input at 140 chars
- Enable/Disable Auto-refresh
- Customize the ReTweet syntax
- Resume line – so you know where you are up to on the /home page
The beauty of Tweete is that most things can be turned off for an ultimate lightweight experience, or alternatively you can turn everything on for a more rich experience.
They also integrate interface tabs and shortcut keys for quick actions, perfect for mobile users.