Twicli allows you to upload images and videos for free and use conversation tracking around them. Right from their own blog:
Twicli is a free service that allows users to upload both photos and videos through the Twicli platform and display them to their friends on Twitter. Users can upload photos and videos and comment on each, these comments are then broadcast on twitter via the means of @replies. The Twicli frontpage features the most recent content uploaded by Twitter users.
Their list of features was quite impressive for a reson to use their service:
- Interface – Twicli has been designed to ‘feel like twitter’
- Sets – Twicli supports sets of photos and videos, and you can mix both content types in a set. Don’t spam your friends with photo after photo, just upload them all at once into a set and your friends will see all your content from one tweet. Perfect for photo/video blogging your trips – now you can send a lot more photos at once (without annoying anyone and losing followers)
- New Trends – Twicli generates it’s own trends. Meaning you see what trending topics are hot rightnow in regards to photos and videos – not the general Twitter trends.
- View All Sizes – As user’s photos are uploaded they are resized, but the full resolution version is always available. Also, being able to see what image sizes are available makes it easier for bloggers to grab a smaller size if needed.
- OAuth – Twicli is one of the first apps to fully integrate Twitter’s implementation of OAuth. Twicli is totally safe and secure as users never need to enter their login information.
- iPhone 3.0 Compatible – We’re very excited about iPhone 3.0. Once it’s released, creating photo/video sets on Twicli will be a breeze as you can attach more than 1 piece of content to an email.
- Videos – Upload your videos to Twicli through the site or via email. There is no limit on video length (like some other services), only on filesize (50MB).
I think sets is one of the most pleasing things to see. Most of the other services treat each photo as a tweet (or video). But they allow you to group and mix them into one tweet to please those followers!
As you can see, they are really trying to offer a full feature set. Picli itself has a fremuim model for how they do photo and video management, so there is a monetization plan for them which is nice to see.